A Few of Roger’s Clients:
Who is Roger Love and How Can He Help You?
Roger is more than just the world’s leading voice coach.
He is a mentor who specializes in helping people achieve the impossible. By teaching how to predetermine the outcome of every communication, Roger’s clients can control the way that others perceive them, emotionally move listeners, and get what they want.
No matter how you speak now, Roger can help you develop the speaking abilities you need to powerfully share your message with the world, emotionally move audiences, and inspire listeners to follow your vision.
Highlights of Roger’s Extensive Experience
• He has vocally produced more than 100 million CD sales worldwide, written three top selling books and created multiple bestselling audio programs.
• Roger has been a regular on 4 major network television shows, as well as the voice coach for the mega-hit TV show Glee.
• He vocal coached Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix for the film “Walk the Line.”
• In corporate America, he has coached executives of Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
• He vocal coached Jeff Bridges and Colin Farrell for the hit movie Crazy Heart, Keira Knightley for the film Begin Again, and Quvenzhane Wallis for Annie.
• He also coaches actors such as Eric McCormack, Rooney Mara, Steve Carrell, Zach Braff, and Will Ferrell.
• His singing students range from Gwen Stefani to Selena Gomez and John Mayer.
• He has coached professional speakers such as Anthony Robbins, John Gray, Suze Orman, Brendon Burchard, Dr. Daniel Amen and Bo Eason.